Friday 26 September 2014

The Body Shop Product Review

Hi guys,

I just wanted to write a quick post about something that I stumbled upon unintentionally, but I love! I'm talking about the Warming Miracle Mask from The Body Shop, which was given to me as a free gift for signing up to the 'Love Your Body' card (full sized bottle I might add!). 


It's the first time that I have used a self-warming product, and I have to say that I was very impressed! As soon as I began to massage it into my face the heat started to come through, and it felt sooo therapeutic! The scent is also very pleasant without being overpowering. 


The mask acts as a clay when applied, I used a generous amount and spread it in an even layer across my face and left it to do its thing for about 5 minutes as instructed. The warming formula is designed to open the pores for a deep cleanse, whilst the ginger & cinnamon oils invigorate and the algae purifies the skin. 
Once finished, I rinsed the mask off and was happy with the result. It felt a lot softer & refreshed! I have used it quite a few times since then & will continue to do so, as it provides a nice pampering treat a couple of times a week. The product costs £10, so when my free bottle runs out I will happily restock it! 

Let me know your thoughts if you've tried this product, or if you have used any other self-warming products that you would recommend. 

Thanks for reading, until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...