Sunday 28 September 2014

AW14 Haul (Part 1)

Hello again!

As we are moving into October, I thought now would be a good time to upload my first Autumn/Winter haul featuring items & products that I've purchased recently. The sun was shining & it was actually really hot on the day that I chose to do this, so it may not look very Autumnal! Some of the pieces are not entirely winter looking, but the colours & patterns certainly are as well as the cute details. As it gets colder I would piece these looks together with cosy jumpers, cardigans & tights, but you get the idea! The retailer and price will be listed below each photo, enjoy! 


Dress, £34.99, River Island
Boots, £29.99, New Look

Jumper with faux leather sleeves, £12.99 H&M
Leggings, £25.00, River Island
Loafers, £8.00, Primark


Leggings & Loafers as above
Tunic top with faux leather panel, £30.00, River Island



Top, £16.00 and black high-waisted Joni jeans, £36.00, both Topshop
Loafers as above 


Monochrome shirt with sheer panel, £25.00, Topshop
Black Joni jeans as above



Top with scalloped details, £16.00, Topshop
Black Joni high-waisted jeans & boots as above



High-necked top, £11.50, Forever 21
Fedora, £7.00, Primark
Black Joni high-waisted jeans and boots as above 



White top with black mesh detail, £26.00, Topshop
Black Joni high-waisted jeans and loafers as above

Navy shirt with gold button detail, £10.00, Primark 
Black ripped Leigh jeans, £40.00, Topshop
Loafers as above

Burgundy knitted bobble hat, £2.50, Primark
Burgundy knitted gloves, £1.50, Primark
Black long sleeved top with button detail, £7.99, H&M
Jeans, £19.99, Bershka

Long knitted jumper, £12.00, Primark
White basic tshirt, £6.99, H&M
Jeans and loafers, as above

And the ultimate AW14 fashion purchase....!

Penguin Christmas jumper, £12.00, Primark
Jeans & loafers as above

As well as clothing, I have also purchased a few other AW products. I LOVE Yankee Candles, especially their Winter ranges, so I was thrilled to see these in my local Asda superstore.

The set was £6.00, and I also purchased the individual one for £1.00 as it wasn't included in the set but I loved it! I love the wintery, Christmassy scents of this collection and can't wait to start burning them!

I also visited the MAC counter at John Lewis to pick up some new products and walked away with this!



MAC Pro Palette, £4.00 
Pro palette refill shadows in Shroom and Sketch, £10.00 each

Annoyingly, the Sketch shade looks brown here but the shade is actually a deep purple, and it's GORGEOUS! It blends so nicely and creates the most perfect AW smokey eye. 

Finally, I purchased 3 of the new L'oreal Colour Riche shades, shown below.



£6.99 each (though purchased in a 3 for 2 offer), Superdrug.

I will be doing a separate post on these once I have worn them a few more times so that I can give a more in-depth review. 

And that concludes my first AW14 haul, I hope that you enjoyed reading & found some useful AW pieces that you might purchase! I am planning to do another one once I have gotten round to purchasing a coat and some extra pieces so keep an eye out for that! Comment below with your favourite pieces & let me know of any other essentials that you have found for the new seasons! 

Until next time xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...