Sunday 17 August 2014

Fragrance Product Review

Hello everyone...and happy Sunday!

I just wanted to put up a post about my new favourite perfume because I am completely obsessed with it!! It's the new Marc Jacobs fragrance called Daisy Dream, and it really is a dream!

I needed a new 'daytime scent', and whilst on the hunt came across this one. I was in Selfridges, London, and the gentleman there asked me to try it. I'm so glad I did because I fell in love instantly (Which I bet he was glad about too!). He also gave me a token to put into the Marc Jacobs vending machine and a travel sized sample fell out, which sealed the deal for me (I love a gimmick!). I purchased the medium sized (50ml) bottle for £52, which may seem quite a lot but you don't need to use lots of it so I expect it to last me quite a while. Plus I got the travel sample to top me up when I'm on the go :)


The scent itself is divine. It's beautifully floral with hints of fruit, but without being heavy or overpowering! It's a very light fragrance which is why I felt it would be perfect for daytime wear. There are notes of jasmine, pear and musk, amongst other scents. It really is a dreamy combination...I wish I could apply the scent to this post for you to try!

Then there is of course the bottle & packaging, and MJ never disappoints! The pastel blue packaging with highlights of gold and daisies throughout is so pretty that I have kept it to put on display! The bottle is so beautiful. There are white and gold daisies scattered all over it, the presentation is lovely! This really is an all-round winner for me :)
I urge you all to try it when you are next in need of a new perfume, my only regret is that I now wish I had got the bigger bottle!

Thanks for reading, let me know whether you have tried it and liked or disliked it! If you disliked it, what would you recommend instead?!

Until next time xo


1 comment:

  1. Hey there :D Daisy Dream is amazing, I agree!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out here to see what it's all about:

    http://stylewithveni.blogspot.gr/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Xoxo, Veni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...